JUNE WINNER - Sandra Webster
JULY WINNER - Jennifer Schillace
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Bianco Retail Pty Ltd (ABN 84 071 842 385) located at 4/29 Cromwell Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066 (promoter).
- This competition is open to all United States of America residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 9am AEST Monday 1st June 2020 and concludes on 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 30th September 2020 (Promotional Period). All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, subscribe to the Tony Bianco newsletter via Facebook between 9am AEST Monday 1st June 2020 and concludes on 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 30th September 2020. There is only one entry per email address. Winners will be drawn at random.
- The winner’s draw will take place monthly on the last business day of each month at Bianco Retail Pty Ltd located at 4/29 Cromwell Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066 (promoter).
- There will be one (1) winner, each month, each of whom the judges will have drawn at random, this is a game of chance.
- The winners will be notified by Email on the last business day of each month.
- The winners will be published on the Tony Bianco Newsletter Subscriber Competition page.
- If the prize is not claimed by 5pm AEST 5th January 2021 the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct another prize draw at 1pm AEST 6th January 2021 at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute the prize.
- The unclaimed winners will be published on the Tony Bianco Newsletter Subscriber Competition page by 1pm AEST 6th January 2021 and contacted via Email no later than 5pm AEST 6th January 2021.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of Monday 11th January 2021, the prize will be forfeited.
- There will be four (4) winners in total.
- Winners will receive one (1) $100 Tony Bianco voucher to spend online at www.us.tonybianco.com. The total estimated prize pool value is up to $400. The total prize pool will be determined by the total value of the four (4) claimed entries. Winners will receive their voucher either via mail or email to an address provided by each winner.
- No refunds or change will be given once the winner has claimed their prize. The winner cannot cash in the voucher.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
Tony Bianco is a Registered Trade Mark of BIANCO RETAIL Pty Ltd.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/0466